We at SUMUS HOTELS GROUP are deeply committed to compliance with European personal data protection law, and for this reason we strictly adhere to its legal guidelines.
ALSITER, S.A and HOTEL STELLA, S.L are liable for the treatment of the interested party’s data and inform him that said data will be used in accordance with the 2016/679 EU Regulation from April 1st, 2016 (GDPR) and the Organic Law 3/2018, from December 5th (LOPDGDD), under which the following information about its use is supplied:
Purpose: to maintain a commercial relationship through sending information about our products or services. The collected data will be used in the following operations:
• Delivery of commercial communications or advertising through email, fax, SMS, social media or any other electronic or physical means, present and future, that can allow for commercial communication. Said communications will be conducted by the liable party and will be related to their products or services or those of its collaborators and suppliers with whom a promotion agreement had been reached. In that case, said third parties will not have access to the aforementioned personal data.
• Creation of statistical studies
• Processing of orders, applications or any other kind of requests sent by the user through the various contact methods at their disposal.
• Forwarding our establishment’s newsletter.
• Data storage criteria: The data will be stored for as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain its purpose. Once the data is unnecessary to said purpose, it will be deleted under adequate safety measures in order to guarantee the data’s pseudonymization and its eventual full destruction.
Communication of the collected data: The data will not be transmitted to third parties, barring legal obligations.
The interested party is entitled to:
• Withdraw its consent at any moment.
• The rights of access, modification, number portability and deletion of their data and to limiting or opposing its treatment.
• The right of lodging a complaint before the Control Authority (agpd.es) if he considers that the treatment of his data does not comply with the current legislation.
Contact data to exercise your rights:
SUMUS HOTEL MONTEPLAYA (ALSITER, S.A.)
Passeig Marítim 52, 08380 Malgrat de Mar (Barcelona)
SUMUS HOTEL STELLA & SPA (HOTEL STELLA, S.L.)
Carrer Puntaires 1, 08397 Pineda de Mar (Barcelona)
You can contact us trough the following mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Obligatory or optional nature of the information provided by the User
The Users, by filling the appropriate boxes and input fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or present in their download forms, purposefully, freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary in order to fulfil their petitions to the service provider, with the filling of the remaining input fields being voluntary. The User guarantees that all personal data sent to the LIABLE PARTY is true and is responsible for informing it of any changes. The LIABLE PARTY expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be ceded to third parties under any circumstance, and that any intent of doing so will be subject to explicit, informed and unequivocal consent from the User. In the event that all the data are not given, the provider does not guarantee that the information and services provided will be fully suited to the User’s needs.
In conformity with the current regulations concerning personal data protection, the LIABLE PARTY is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR in regards to the treatment of personal data said party is liable for, and manifestly complying with the legal principles as described in Article 5 of the GDPR. Said data is being used in a licit, open and transparent manner in regards to the interested party, and adequate, appropriate and limited in regards to the purpose of their usage.
The LIABLE PARTY guarantees he has implemented the appropriate political and organizational techniques in order to apply the GDPR’s security measures with the goal of protecting the Users’ rights and liberties and that he has communicated the appropriate information so they can exercise them.
For any additional explanation regarding your data’s use, we are at your disposal at email@example.com